Competition: Win a chance to represent Ireland at a European food bloggers’ workshop
- cheap no perscription viagra
- generic viagra vs prescription viagra
- compare viagra cialis levtra
- india generic viagra
- international shipping order viagra
- generic cialis vs cialis
Why? This will enable Bord Bia to develop a relationship with European food bloggers and their readers as well as spreading awareness of Irish food and drink across Europe.
Ireland is the largest exporter of beef in the Northern Hemisphere and to celebrate this, Irish beef is the focus of our competition. Bord Bia has nine offices overseas, bringing Irish food and drink suppliers in contact with buyers and distributors from international markets. Promoting Irish food and drink in these markets is key in their operations.
Who is going? Two food bloggers who will be selected via our competition.
How do I enter? You need to have a live and running blog to enter – and a little bit of imagination!
As it is March and St Patrick’s Day is coming up, Irish food is the theme. What we are looking for is a blog post on Irish food, using Irish beef. We want the context – e.g. why did you choose to make this dish? what does it mean to you? – a recipe and a photograph(s) of what it looks like.
So when is all this taking place? The competition opens today, 1 March, and closes on 31 March. All entries must be posted to your blog by 31 March. You also have to submit the link to the post by email to . Only one entry per blog may be submitted so pick your best shot!
What happens next? Based on the blog posts, four people will be chosen to go through to the next round: a competitive cook-off of your beef recipe which will be hosted in Cooks Academy on South William Street in Dublin’s city centre at 6.30pm on the evening of Thursday, 14 April.
And the winners? They get to head over to the From Plate to Page residential workshop from 20-23 May and participate in the many writing, styling, cooking and photography workshops that will take place over the weekend.
The prize includes flights, airport transfers, accommodation and meals. The information on the From Plate to Page event and the weekend schedule is on their website: platetopage.blogspot.com
Let me at it! Before you get carried away, you also need to check your diary. If you are one of the four shortlisted bloggers, can you be in Dublin for the evening of Thursday, 14 April? If you – lucky you! – are one of the winners, can you drop everything to represent Ireland at this fantastic event in Germany from Friday 20 to Monday 23 May? If so, just get cracking!
Terms and conditions below the fold.
There’s got to be some small print!
UPDATED 21 MARCH 2011: Please do mention the competition and put a link to this page in your entry – the trackbacks here will help us to collate entries.
1. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
2. Only entrants with a live food blog are eligible to enter this competition.
3. All photos must be the blogger’s own.
4. By including a recipe, the blogger warrants that they are using an original recipe or have followed generally agreed guidelines for adapting and crediting a recipe.
5. Bord Bia, Cooks Academy and the Irish Food Bloggers Association reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside our control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
6. If you believe a recipe or image is in breach of these rules, please contact .
7. The decision of the judges is final.