Competition: Belfast Bred Food & Drink Walking Tour
July 15, 2011 in Competitions
Kabosh Theatre Company are running Belfast’s only food & drink tour, Belfast Bred, every Friday and Saturday during the summer, and we have a pair of tickets to give away for it for Friday, 5 August!
A dramatic walking tour of the city, the tour features delicious samples from quality venues in the city centre and you learn a little about the culinary history of the city along the way. The tour is led by Barney, a chef from the Titanic who has been defrosted after 99 years frozen in that fateful iceberg, to hunt down the finest local ingredients for a mouth-watering Titanic meal.
This mouth-watering tour includes free samples at the following locations:
- Gourmet delights at Sawers Deli, established in 1897
- Northern Ireland’s celebrated seafood at the Mourne Seafood Bar
- Superb artisan beers at the atmospheric John Hewitt Public House
- Delicious Irish cheeses in the Cathedral Quarter institution, Nick’s Warehouse
- Sizzling hot rock steaks at the 300-year-old McHugh’s Bar
- The tour finishes up at St George’s Market, one of the finest food markets in the UK or Ireland
The tour departs from Sawers Deli, College Street, at 10:15 a.m. and finishes at St George’s Market at 12:45 p.m. and runs every Friday and Saturday from 24 June to 3 September. Tickets are £20 per person. For more information, contact Fionnuala Kennedy at Kabosh on +44 028 9024 3343 or at .
For a chance to win the pair of tickets for Friday, 5 August, just leave a comment on this post. The competition is open until Friday, 22 July at 6:00 p.m. and a winner will be randomly chosen. Good luck!