Competition: Bloggers' recipes with cookwithavonmore.ie
November 14, 2011 in Competitions
Cookwithavonmore.ie, Ireland’s newest recipe website, is delighted to launch this fabulous 12 days of Christmas recipe competition for bloggers to win a great prize.
Give yourself a head start in the kitchen this Christmas and win top notch cookware from the Jme collection available from Jamie at Home, worth over €200 (see details below), for the winning blogger who comes up with the most delicious Christmas recipe using Avonmore Cream. And that’s not all – 11 lucky runners-up will receive Avonmore hampers full of Christmas goodies.
To enter, each blogger must write a blog post with the recipe and an image (if possible) and email the URL to . Twelve recipes will be picked – one overall recipe and 11 runners-up. Each recipe will appear in order in the lead-up to Christmas, i.e. 12 days of Christmas recipes. The recipes will be featured on www.cookwithavonmore.ie and on the Facebook page plus any PR surrounding the competition. All recipes will be credited to the blogger. Each blogger must be willing to sign a disclaimer that it is OK to use their recipes on the ww.cookwithavonmore.ie website and also in various media publications, both on and offline.
The deadline for entry is 30 November 2011 and all bloggers are welcome. Good luck!
The overall winner will receive the following from the Jme collection available from Jamie at Home:
- Essentials Stockpot with Lid: The perfect size for making stews and soup or for steaming puddings. Made from stainless steel. (5.2 litres H12.5 x D24cm)
- Cast Iron Griddle Pan: Strong sturdy cast iron pan, naturally non-stick so you can cook without oil. Great for browning, crisping, sautéing and excellent for steaks. (D27cm)
- Wok Star Set: Large non stick wok made from carbon steel. Heats quickly and evenly for fresh, healthy stir frying, steaming and braising. Comes with a wooden spatula and recipe card. (H8.5 or 18.5cm with lid x W30 x L47cm)
- Essentials Saucepan with Lid: Solid, sturdy saucepan made from stainless steel. Heats quickly and cooks evenly. (2.1 litre H13 X D18cm)
- Avonmore hamper full of Christmas goodies
The 11 runners-up will each receive an Avonmore hamper full of Christmas goodies.