Blogger Invite to Samphire Restaurant Opening
October 15, 2012 in Events
- generic viagra pay later
- best price on line cialis
- cialis dosage more drug_side_effects
- new zealand pharmacieswith viagra
- order daily cialis
- buy viagra on-line
Samphire is Fingal’s newest restaurant, offering modern Irish cuisine and spectacular sea views. This new dining concept had been led by Tom Walsh, Executive Head Chef of Samphire @ The Waterside.
Mingle with great company, including TC Celebrity & Food Guru Nick Munier from RTE’s MasterChef Ireland and ITV’s Hell’s Kitchen.
Join us for a gourmet evening with live music entertainment, an executive viewing of artist Clare Hartigan’s new collection and, of course, great company. If you wish to stay overnight on the evening of the launch, we would be happy to accommodate you.
Please RSVP to this exciting evening of food and wine by emailing Jessica at by noon tomorrow (Tuesday, 16 October). The spots are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure to include a link to your blog when you RSVP.
- Date: Wednesday, 17 October 2012
- Time: Dinner will be served at 8pm. Wine and champagne reception from 7pm.
- Location: Samphire is located at the Waterside House Hotel on the beach in Donabate, North County Dublin, just 5 minutes from the M1 and 10 minutes from the M50.