BuyersClub.ie Recipe Competition
October 31, 2012 in Competitions
At our customers love good food and they love good value. We”re committed to offering both. To reflect this commitment we”re teaming up with IFBA to offer Irish food bloggers the chance to win free produce by showing us their creative foodie flair.
We”ve got an Irish products hamper filled with €100 of quality Irish product from the BuyersClub.ie store for the blogger that can create the most delicious and creative recipe, using products currently available on the. We also have €50 BuyersClub.ie Irish product hampers for two runners up as well! To enter, simply come up with a creative recipe, post it to your blog and then drop us an email containing a link to your blog post to .
Your recipes don”t have to be entirely designed using BuyersClub.ie products. Instead, we encourage you to purchase any fresh foods your recipe may need from your local small producers to compliment your BuyersClub.ie ingredients and to support your communities. Our judges will however give bonus points to the entries that use the most Irish products.
We also would like you to help us in our efforts to support local Irish producers. If you feel that any product that you know and love that is NOT on our site please let us know and we will do our best to get it onto our web shelves as soon as possible. This might be a product that would help you with your recipe or simple a product that you love that you find hard to buy locally.
Our team at BuyersClub.ie is passionate about supporting local producers and we know that it is small and medium sized businesses, including small Irish food producers, that are key to kicking the economy back into gear. We support them through our site and we actively encourage our customers to give them support offline too.
BuyersClub.ie is all about value for money. You can use BuyersClub.ie to source great quality and great value ingredients for all of your future creations, including a fantastic range of organic and locally produced products but also to save money on international brands. We hope that by saving you money on the household products you buy every week that you will divert some of those savings to support Irish manufacturers.
To top it all off, every entrant will receive a 10% off discount code for their first order to BuyersClub.ie! So what are you all waiting for? Get cooking!
There are a few instructions below to show you how to enter the BuyersClub.ie Recipe Challenge. Competition terms and conditions:
- No purchase is necessary. All entrants are simply required to “design” a text recipe and post it to their respective blogs. However as we would like to see the finished product and post pictures on our site we will give extra point for any entry that has photos of the finished product included.
- The competition will be closed at midnight on Friday, 30 November 2012.
- One winner and two runners up will be chosen before Friday, 7 December.
- The winner will receive a €100 Irish products hamper from the BuyersClub.ie store and two runners up will each receive a €50 Irish product hamper.
- The winners will selected based on a number of criteria including, but not limited to the number of Irish products used from the BuyersClub.ie store; the quality of the recipe (as decided by the BuyersClub.ie judges); the volume of local fresh products used; the quality of writing and creativity shown; and the imagery of the finished product
- Strictly one entry per blog.