Giveaway: Bread on the Table by Val O’Connor
May 2, 2014 in Giveaways
- safe place to buy viagra
- is viagra from india real
- 1canada cialis generic
- does medicare pay for viagra
- european pharmacy viagra
- viagra quick tab
- Treat yourself to crusty baguettes, spelt muffins and sweet things, brown bread, blaas and barmbrack.
- Make your own yeast bread, spelt bread and gluten-free bread.
- Try classics with a modern twist: wholemeal and honey loaf, griddle cake burger buns, tea and coffee brack, Irish breakfast pizza, scones with black pudding and apple, wild garlic focaccia, and Guinness, treacle and walnut bread.
Valerie O’Connor is a cook, food writer and photographer; she has cooked in professional kitchens from Brussels to Malaysia. She is a qualified organic horticulturalist and tutors in food growing, cooking and baking. She is widely published in the press and has appeared as a guest critic on Masterchef Ireland. She also blogs at Val’s Kitchen.
Thanks to O’Brien Press, we have six copies of Bread on the Table to give away! To enter, just leave a comment on this blog post (one comment only, please – multiple entries will be disqualified). The winners will be randomly chosen and notified by email. The competition will close on Friday, 9 May at 6pm. Good luck!