April 18, 2012 in What We're Reading
Amanda Hesser’s piece about the future of food writing has created quite a stir, with several other writers joining the conversation and adding their opinions and thoughts. Here’s a round-up of what’s being said.
- Amanda Hesser: Advice for Future Food Writers
- Trish Deseine: Advice to Future Cookbook Writers
- John Birdsall at CHOW: What Amanda Hesser Got Wrong
- The Gastro Gnome: 5 Things that Dreaming of Being a Food Writer Got Me
- Dianne Jacobs: Is Food Writing a Dismal Way to Make a Living?
Dianne Jacobs also mentioned that there will be a Twitter chat on Friday at 7 p.m. Irish time – the hash tag is #futurefoodwriting if you want to follow along or join in yourself.