Kel @theglutenfreephotographer ?active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
|About your blog||
Blogger – Baker – Photograph Taker
My mission statement for my blog is:
- Apart from my rambling on about living gluten free, I will do my best to keep abreast of gluten free & coeliac news and blog about it as well as I can.
- I feel that gluten free doesn’t mean you have to resign yourself to stale, overly processed, pre-prepared gluten free food. As I like to say, Gluten free doesn’t have to mean flavour free. It’s about tracking down the right products that taste great, both in the supermarkets and online.
- As mentioned in my Eat Out page, it’s just not good enough that a restaurant offers a coeliac option on the menu, it has to actually taste good, beyond the merely edible realm of things. Coeliac friendly isn’t good enough. It needs to be Coeliac superb. The kind of place you would actively seek out, instead of just tolerating it.
- I hope the recipes I list are as good as or better than their gluten containing equivalent. I’m trying to avoid that typical gritty, sandy texture that is all too often the signature of gluten free food. All recipes are mine, unless otherwise stated. Feel free to share if you find something you like (I would be flattered!), but I would appreciate it if you could please link the recipe back to my blog.
- My core aim is to make this blog an aid to gluten free living in Ireland, for anyone who is looking for a little help. You are not alone!
You can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/TheGlutenFreePhotographer
You can find me on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/GF_Photographer
|Your favourite recipe||
My favourite recipe is for my Gluten Free pancakes. Nom.